Thursday, March 26, 2009

Domestic Viloence

Sometimes pictures can say a thousand words.

But doesn't it suck when the picture says one thing, but the true explanation isn't as exciting?


The cool story would be that Larry gets all liquored up and when he's out of control, I have to body slam him into the wall in order to calm him down. You can just see the new WWF show: Gay Man Smackdown.

Sadly, Larry just got progressive bifocals. He went to pick up the remote control and realized objects change distances mid-reach. He missed, fell over and the wall "caught" him.

Luckily, the contractor who is working on our basement is still here. He just made a few more dollars on us.

We need a more exciting life.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I don't know, Steve; I think the truth is funnier than the Gay Man Smackdown, actually...

I hope Larry's okay...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Bacchus said...

I hope Larry is ok. he he he Gay Man Smackdown... I think that I saw that movie! I don't remember you guys starring in it, I'll watch it again to be sure. LOL

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I need the "Gay Man Smackdown" mental image in my head (:)), but it WAS my first thought! You gotta admit, that's a knee-sized indentation if I ever saw one!

HA HA. Thanks for the laugh.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knee? My money is on forehead.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Lola and Ava said...

Ummmm . . . perhaps you can dummy up a "police report" and charge it to your insurance. The bifocal accidents diminish with time . . . and then come the trifocals.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWF? OK, you're dating yourself.

That's what I thought it was called, too, until the 10-year-old now living with us pointed out it's WW*E* now. It's no longer a Federation; now it's Entertainment. (A cashier at Sears got it wrong too, as we bought sheets with the WWE motif for his bunk bed.)

Every match we suffer through does smack of gay smackdown, between the outfits, the prolix, and, the DRA-ma!

I saw the picture and my first thought was that "Not Me" had done it.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Dawna said...

Thanks for the laugh!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous ShotgunDaddy said...

That sounds like the Contractor's Law: whatever else can be fixed, probably will break while the contractor is there. At least this "incident" didn't include a trip to the emergency room.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home