Sunday, August 20, 2006

Life Returns to Normal

Tomorrow Larry comes home. He's been gone for 10 days at the Senior PGA Championships. While he is neither senior nor a golf star, he freelances for a company that runs the transportation for the corporate clients. It sounds impressive and he does get 50% off the merchandise on the last day, so it's safe to say he's a high ranking official, falling just shot of Tiger.

It's weird to have him gone so long. Sure, I eat better. Burger and Velveeta & cheese every day. This is what I imagine heaven to be. No vegetables, no worry about cholesterol. Dessert each night.

Everything is where I leave it as well. The next morning the TV is on the station I left it and I don't have to go rummaging through the couch cushions to find the remote. Coffee cups don't mysteriously appear in the linen closet and shoes stay right in the closets.

Sure, I have to find my own way to work which sucks. And there is no one to give me fashion tips.

OK truthfully, I hate being alone for this long. A weekend is great, but 10 days is a long time to fly solo. I would glad give up my Velveeta... um no, the remote... to have him back a few days earlier.

Welcome Home babe! (What did you bring me?)

Editors Note: It seems that this is the PGA and not the Senior PGA. Tiger wouldn't be playing in the Senior PGA. Whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home