Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Here Comes the Muffin Man

Remember that story from last year? The guy that used to run Larry's office who sent us a Christmas gift after he retired?

He did it again.

We just got another 24 muffins delivered. What is it with this guy? Do you think he still believes he works there?

I wonder if he just doesn't realize it. Every January, he probably looks at the Visa bill and says, "Cathy, what's this charge for $4700?"

If we ever move we should definitely include that as part of the asking price. "The muffins convey with the house."

On a plus note, they came in a basket that I will totally use again.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Daddy L said...

Can I have one?

7:11 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

All I can think of is the guy from Office Space who was fired like three years ago, but who still keeps coming to work...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

I bet he has no idea he's sending them.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Whit said...

Plus side? It's all plus, man! Muffins!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again Steve, another reason I can't be on your team. I'd eat all the muffins and toss the basket in the trash.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home