Sunday, August 10, 2008

Five (foot) Guys

During our errands yesterday, we decided to reward ourselves with a lunch at Five Guys. Since Corey (and I) had a whole day without whining, Larry said we could have burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches.

As always, Corey has no qualms about public toilets and halfway through lunch announced his need to use the facilities.

I'm always impressed with bathrooms that cater to little kids. Five Guys was no exceptions as far as the urinals were concerned. Corey feels like such a big guy when everything is his size.

However, how can you think to put a urinal 5 inches off the ground and then place the soap dispenser 5 feet off the ground?

Obviously this person doesn't have kids.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bacchus said...

Uggh I hate public restrooms with a toddler. Little Man has to ALWAYS now go to the bathroom as soon as we get to the grocery store. I think it is because he knows I hate the stinky, nasty and inconvenient space they call a restroom.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Naw, Man; if you're gonna have a kid-level urinal, you MUST have kid-level soap, too.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Daddy L said...

Since The Boy starting relieving himself in other places besides his pants, I've noticed how most public bathrooms don't cater to little ones.

By the time the average kid starts potty training, he/she is about three feet tall, still to short for the low urinal and definitely too short for the sink.

All a place needs to do is purchase a cheap $5 step stool and problem solved. But even "family restaurants" don't think to do this. I'm so tired of getting peed on because I have to lift my son while he pees.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home